Centre for Development of East Planning Region in cooperation with the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development organized info session for the fourth call for the instruments: Co-financing grants for star-ups, spin-off and Co-financing grants and conditional loans for commercialization of innovations. The event was held on March 14, 2017, in the hall of municipality of Stip to clarify how to apply for the open call.
On 28 February 2017, the Centre for Development of East Planning Region and District Administration of Blagoevgrad held the first press conference to promote the "Green buildings for shared green future-Green" CB006.1.11.038, funded by First Call INTERREG - IPA CBC Bulgaria - Macedonia 2014-2020.
Centre for Development of East Planning Region - Shtip, the leading partner in the project "Green buildings for shared green future-Green" at the first press conference promoted the activities within the project before representatives of municipalities within the two regions, the media and other interested sides of the cross-border region.
Council for Development of East Planning Region on 24.02.2017 in Municipality of Berovo held its (XXX) thirtieth session. The session on COIS important points discussed were:
- Main results of the first phase of the Programme for nature conservation in Macedonia and the main directions for the second phase;
- Presentation of proposals for protected areas in the EPR;
- Handover of the draft version of the Spatial Plan of the East Planning Region;
- Discusses the need for preparation of the Strategy for Local Economic Development of Municipalities of the EPR;
- Discussion on the submission of requests from municipalities for declaring the natural rarities
- Discussion on the announced introduction of bilingualism in public administration throughout the country
Publication reference: 0507-54; CB006.1.11.038 / 04
Centre for Development of East Planning Region has launched a public procurement procedure for "Reconstruction of the building of the Municipality of Kochani for increasing energy efficiency" no. 0507-54; CB006.1.11.038 / 04.
Public procurement is part of the "Green buildings shared green future - Green" - CB006.1.11.038, funded by Interreg - IPA CBC Programme Bulgaria - Macedonia 2014-2020.
The complete tender dossier is available at the following link.
The deadline for submission of bids is 03.04.2017, 14:00 (local time).
Click here for the Q&A section for this call.
It Is About the People! This is the slogan of the specific campaign for raising public awareness about nature protection.
The main goal of the Center for Development of East Planning Region campaign’s strategy is to inform the local citizens, business sector, local government as well as civic associations in East planning region about the benefits of nature protection.
Centre for Development of East Planning Region in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance - Project for improving municipal services (MSIP) and the World Bank organized an information event on "Public procurement rules and procedures of the World Bank." The informative event took place on 02nd November, 2016, at the Hotel "Izgrev" - Sthip.
By EUROPARC and Parc Jura vaudois Switzerland was organized conference "WE ARE THE PARKS" which was held in St.-George Switzerland.
Conference objectives were to learn about the progress of the Strategy approved by the members of EUROPARC, as well as other initiatives, events and plans for the future of the Federation.
More Articles ...
- One day training within the project "Business Center - "Click" closer to your business"
- Workshop within the project "Development of a study to determine the status of the pastures on the territory of EPR"
- VMRO-DPMNEs leader Nikola Gruevski visits Multimedia center "Creativa" in Stip
- Ambassador of Switzerland in East Planning Region
- Programs for Financial Support of Agriculture and Rural Development