On April 7, 2017, in the Business meeting room at the Skopje Fair in Skopje, at the invitation of the Minister of Environment and Physical Planning Mr. Bashkim Ameti, held a coordination meeting with the mayors of East and Northeast Region as well as representatives from the Centers for development of East and North-East Planning Region.
Centers for Development od Planning Regions attended the fourth Coordination Meeting of the Ministry of Local Government (MLG) and the Program for United Nations Development Program (UNDP), held on 06th April 2017 (Thursday) in the large conference room in the office of UNDP in Skopje.
On 03th April 2017 (Monday), District Administration Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria and the Center for Development of East Planning Region, Shtip, Macedonia in Blagoevgrad held a press conference to promote the project "Green buildings for shared green future - GREEN" funded by the first call INTERREG - IPA CBC programme Bulgaria - Macedonia 2014-2020.
Council for development of East planing region nn 31.03.2017 in the municipality ofCheshinovo-held its (XXXI) Thirty-first Session. The session significant points that were discussed were:
- Annual Report of the Center for Development of East Planning Region for 2016;
- Final accounts of the Center for Development of East Planning Region for 2016;
- Annual Report on the implementation of the Programme for Development of the East Planning Region for 2015-2019 for 2016;
- Surrendering of:
- Adapted facility Bathroom "Kezhovica" Shtip-PHASE G
- Built facility Ground landscaping around the archaeological site Morodvis;
5. Handover of the Regional Innovation Strategy of the East Planning Region.
Centre for Development of East Planning Region in cooperation with the Fund for Innovation and Technological Development organized info session for the fourth call for the instruments: Co-financing grants for star-ups, spin-off and Co-financing grants and conditional loans for commercialization of innovations. The event was held on March 14, 2017, in the hall of municipality of Stip to clarify how to apply for the open call.
On 28 February 2017, the Centre for Development of East Planning Region and District Administration of Blagoevgrad held the first press conference to promote the "Green buildings for shared green future-Green" CB006.1.11.038, funded by First Call INTERREG - IPA CBC Bulgaria - Macedonia 2014-2020.
Centre for Development of East Planning Region - Shtip, the leading partner in the project "Green buildings for shared green future-Green" at the first press conference promoted the activities within the project before representatives of municipalities within the two regions, the media and other interested sides of the cross-border region.
Council for Development of East Planning Region on 24.02.2017 in Municipality of Berovo held its (XXX) thirtieth session. The session on COIS important points discussed were:
- Main results of the first phase of the Programme for nature conservation in Macedonia and the main directions for the second phase;
- Presentation of proposals for protected areas in the EPR;
- Handover of the draft version of the Spatial Plan of the East Planning Region;
- Discusses the need for preparation of the Strategy for Local Economic Development of Municipalities of the EPR;
- Discussion on the submission of requests from municipalities for declaring the natural rarities
- Discussion on the announced introduction of bilingualism in public administration throughout the country
More Articles ...
- Public call - Public procurement for "Reconstruction of the building of the Municipality of Kochani for increasing energy efficiency"
- It Is About the People!
- Information event on "Public procurement rules and procedures of the World Bank"
- Participation of representatives of the Centre for Development of East Planning Region at an international conference on the theme "WE ARE THE PARKS"
- One day training within the project "Business Center - "Click" closer to your business"